- Registered on: 2015-03-17
- Last connection: 2018-04-18
Reported issues: 29
- 10:01 Redmine Feature #24808: OAuth2 support for Redmine API Apps (OAuth2 Provider)
- 09:45 Redmine Defect #28337: Problem when creating PDF with too many columns
- This is related to #23962
- 16:49 Redmine Feature #28338 (New): Make Redmine Email Delivery compatible with ActiveJob
- I have started implementing a Resque backend for Redmine (with the redmine_resque plugin) in order to process some ba...
- 11:58 Redmine Defect #28111 (New): Redmine Permissions - option to combine "Non member" role with others
- In our Redmine, we have set a public project and have allowed certain permissions to the role "Non member".
- 11:03 Redmine Defect #28110 (Closed): Don't allow reassigning reported hours to the project if issue is a requi...
- The problem occurs in the latest Redmine version (3.4.2)
- Create an issue
- 18:14 Redmine Defect #28078 (New): Workflows inconsistencies when removing "add/edit issue" permission to a rol...
- I've tested this on a vanilla Redmine (3.4):
Steps to reproduce, as admin:
- Set 2 new roles with a...
- 10:44 Redmine Defect #28069 (New): Queries 403 error if query author is not in the roles list
- How to reproduce (with vanilla redmine 3.4):
- Go to a project where you are a member with Role A
- create a quer...
- 14:46 Redmine Defect #27693: In queries, operator "Any" should be "Not empty"
- In our redmine install, we have "ALL" instead of "ANY", but the "problem" remains
- 14:43 Redmine Defect #27693 (New): In queries, operator "Any" should be "Not empty"
- In queries, the operator "All" actually returns only fields which are not empty.
Let's say I create an Issue Query w...
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #27636 (Closed): Redmine does not redirect to initial project page after bulk editing issu...
- After bulk editing 2 issues which are located in 2 different sub-projects of the current project, we are being redire...
Also available in: Atom