- Registered on: 2010-02-22
- Last connection: 2015-06-11
Reported issues: 3
- 14:58 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineRoadmap (#17)
- Version completion percentage details from #2182
- 14:01 Redmine Wiki edit: ThirdPartyTools (#35)
- updated the HgRedmine site
- 12:34 Redmine Help: RE: Can anybody help me with HGRedmine
- *Pay attention*: the above fix broke the sqlite compatibility!
I've releasead the "version 1.1.1":https://bitbucke...
- 23:03 Redmine Patch #8128: Bundler support
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> There is already a patch for bundler support, see #5638.
Ahh, the _magic_ "Next" link on ...
- 20:59 Redmine Patch #8128: Bundler support
- The previous patch was editing also .hgignore wich is not present on svn but only on the hg mirror.
- 20:53 Redmine Patch #8128 (Closed): Bundler support
I've noticed that in trunk now we can use rubygems 1.5 and rails 2.3.11 so I made a patch for adding bundler s...
- 09:36 Redmine Help: RE: Can anybody help me with HGRedmine
- I'm sorry but I had no contact with Brant Young (the original author) for more than one year.
I've imported the fi...
- 22:14 Redmine Feature #460: better mercurial integration with hgweb
- 10:17 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- Alessio Caiazza wrote:
> Today I made a patch, based on this branch, for editing some options of .hg/hgrc inside pr...
- 10:13 Redmine Feature #6515 (New): Mercurial hgrc support with issues auto-syncronizaton
- I've write a little patch for mercurial SCM that allows you to edit some fields of @HG_REPO/.hg/hgrc@.
Also available in: Atom