- Registered on: 2016-09-12
- Last connection: 2017-10-10
Reported issues: 6
- 17:43 Redmine Feature #26155 (New): Show projects' hierarchy in 'Spent time' report
- Currently, when by-project breakdown is used in 'Spent time', information about projects' hierarchy is lost. This is ...
- 07:10 Redmine Defect #25822 (Closed): 'Spent time' report is timezone-dependent (which it should not)
- It appears that 'Spent time' report is timezone-dependent. That means it may show data differently depending on curre...
- 06:55 Redmine Feature #24568 (New): Show locked users in 'Users' filter for 'Spent time' report
- It is not possible to select a locked user for 'Spent time' report using 'User' filter option (only Active users are ...
- 19:03 Redmine Feature #24299 (New): Reflect project membership changes in Activity history
- There is no way right now in Redmine to track when a certain user was added or removed to a project. It is suggested ...
- 22:14 Redmine Defect #24008: Remove 'Copied from' / 'Copied to' relationship between issues
- This addresses my specific use-case. I would still recommend to remove it even as a configurable option, for the reas...
- 00:11 Redmine Defect #24008 (New): Remove 'Copied from' / 'Copied to' relationship between issues
- The 'copy' relationship does not represent actual dependencies between Issues, but rather a way a particular issue wa...
- 21:22 Redmine Feature #23822 (New): Allow 'Spent time' reporting even if 'Time tracking' module is disabled
- It should be possible to get reports on 'Spent time' even if 'Time tracking' module is disabled (but without possibil...
Also available in: Atom