- Registered on: 2010-06-20
- Last connection: 2018-01-13
Reported issues: 14
- 14:01 Redmine Plugins: RE: Is there a plugin that allows you to create types of projects?
- Check Project Sections plugin: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/project-sections
It allows to have...
- 12:49 Redmine Open discussion: RE: The book: Mastering Redmine
- Thank you, Wayne!
The very relevant second edition is going to be published soon. It targets Redmine 3.2.
- 10:44 Redmine Feature #5765: Issue Numbers per Project
- Ramiz Raja Chaudhry wrote:
> This plugin is highly unstable, I have used this plugin to one of the redmine(2.6) proj...
- 22:14 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReminderEmails (#12)
- Added version
- 13:37 Redmine Defect #18654 (Closed): Custom field is rendered, even if its value is empty (for multiple)
- Redmine checks, if the value is available for the custom field, as follows:...
- 19:11 Redmine Defect #74: Projects share issue numbers
- It was implemented in the "ISSUE-id":http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/issue-id plugin.
- 19:10 Redmine Feature #282: Ability to specify a project code
- For those, who comes to this issue - this was implemented in the "ISSUE-id":http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/...
- 19:09 Redmine Feature #538: Issue Numbering is note respecting projects
- The "ISSUE-id":http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/issue-id plugin implements PROJECT_KEY-122 numbering ...
- 19:07 Redmine Feature #1926: Issues identifiers
- an an wrote:
> Take a look at this plugin: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/issue-id
> Please help ...
- 19:03 Redmine Defect #3843: Better issue identifiers
- I implemented the "another option", but instead of the project identifier I used the special project key. See "this p...
Also available in: Atom