- Registered on: 2010-06-20
- Last connection: 2013-03-23
Reported issues: 13
- 21:13 Redmine Patch #6690: Redmine link to user profile
- WikiNG support this, see: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wiking
- 21:12 Redmine Feature #2069: Wiki syntax to link to files in the files-module
- WikiNG now supports @file#<id>@ and @file:<name>@. See: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wiking
- 21:11 Redmine Feature #543: Wiki links to versions, documents, files
- Hi! I added @file:@ support to my "WikiNG":http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wiking plugin.
- 01:30 Redmine Feature #4179: Link to user in wiki syntax.
- Just wanted to let you know, that it has been implemented in "WikiNG":http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wikin...
- 01:24 Redmine Feature #12299 (Closed): Redmine version requirement improvements (in plugins)
- Currently Redmine supports @#requires_redmine@ with @:version_or_higher@ and just @:version@, the latter requires exa...
- 13:29 Redmine Defect #12074 (Closed): No way to change thumbnail for plugin
- New thumbnail uploaded to the plugin page does not apply. No error is given!
- 10:18 Redmine Feature #11712: Custom fields — links and links templates
- Check the "Extended Fields":/plugins/extended_fields plugin.
- 22:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: Need help for git integration
- SCM Creator requires @scm.yml@ to be put into the @config@ directory of Redmine, not plugin... Did you move it there?
- I guess login is not used in URL as it's a kind of sensitive...
Are there any other reasons?
Also available in: Atom