- Registered on: 2008-08-25
- Last connection: 2009-06-28
Reported issues: 0
- 13:47 Redmine Help: RE: help me!! I do not know how to fix it?
- Maybe the answer is at the bottom of the page?
The page you have requested is currently under construction.
- 01:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: All Projects option for Saved Queries
- I am current running Redmine 0.8.0.stable.2244 in my production environment.
I did it again with the sames results...
- 23:00 Redmine Open discussion: RE: All Projects option for Saved Queries
- I did that, but if you then click on a project then click the saved query it only shows the items related to that pro...
- In addition to the sorting and "or" options for saved queries mentioned on other threads. I would like to be able to ...
- 16:17 Redmine Help: RE: Tracker - are they not possible to edit or change after creating an issue
- If you open an issue, on the top right there are links for: Update Log time Watch Copy Move Delete. Clicking on the m...
- 22:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Features - which one wanted?
- +1 I agree, it would be good to provide a method to elevate features by interest.
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #630: Allow non-unique names for projects
- 21:24 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Right click issue in issue-list and open in new tab
- It is similar to that, however I'll try to explain the way I see it working.
If I right click on the number link o...
- 01:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Percentage done
- I agree about the number of fields the user will use. I also admit to being biased towards the Fogbugz model that req...
- 00:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Percentage done
- Thanks Brad, I just discovered I need to add versions for the roadmap to show.
However, if the roadmap shows a per...
Also available in: Atom