- Registered on: 2010-12-15
- Last connection: 2018-03-13
Reported issues: 0
- 14:44 Redmine Help: RE: Sending email notification for unkown user
- It seems like this is an issue, eight years later ...
- 09:49 Redmine Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues
- 09:48 Redmine Defect #11888: No e-mail notification for non-members who are watchers
- 09:44 Redmine Defect #24061: Tickets can be watched by users who are not available in specific tracker
- Wouldn't a better solution be to
* Configure if issues should be "watchable" by users not in the selected tracker
- 09:42 Redmine Defect #22977: A project member has no access and gets no notification, when being a watcher of t...
- I still think SEEING the issue and being NOTIFIED on issue updates are two completely separate things. Being able to ...
- 09:39 Redmine Defect #21260: A user who cannot see issue can be watcher
- But watchers also fill another important function. If you have e-mail issues, it'd be nice if a watcher can be added ...
- 09:32 Redmine Help: RE: Watcher gets no email notification
- I'm seeing the same thing (with 3.3.0). I don't understand why the watcher is not receiving e-mail. S/he is not assig...
- 14:26 Redmine Patch #23278: When creating issues by receiving an email, watchers created via CC in the mail don...
- Does this in any way change the handling of watchers not being added from the FROM: field of an email-imported issue?
- 14:20 Redmine Feature #9786: Add anonymous watchers to issue
- 14:19 Redmine Feature #13740: Send email to anonymous users
Also available in: Atom