- Registered on: 2011-01-24
- Last connection: 2011-01-29
Reported issues: 0
- 18:23 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
Is there still a name conflict with the knowledgebase table?
Can one install both "knowledgebase" and th...
- 18:15 Redmine Development: RE: Extend the calendar
- It would be nice to see the usual day/week/month views instead of just month.
One can wish!
- Because of problems with conflicts and also maintenance (difficult to tell what uses a table), I want to suggest that...
- 17:58 Redmine Help: RE: I broke my redmine on ubuntu after installing plugin
Isn't that supposed to be RAILS_ENV ?
I am sad that many plugins appear to be "dangerous t...
- 17:59 Redmine Help: RE: Install in webhosting env.: Application error (500)
- I don't know why that looks wrong.
I just want to say that the errors should be in /var/log/ somewhere.
I don't k...
- 17:57 Redmine Help: RE: Install in webhosting env.: Application error (500)
1. It can be hard to find the help documents here, they are not well sorted or logically displayed.
- 06:21 Redmine Help: RE: forums - the missing instructions for forums/boards!
- Ok, thank you for the hints, I figured it out... a little.
1. You must go into each project and enable forums [or ...
- 04:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: CMI Plugin has install problems - can we be warned by others?
I am new to ruby and rails and redmine. I want to develop too, but for me it is a big ocean to swim.
- 03:57 Redmine Help: RE: How to have forums in my redmine? Still not working!
- Thank you Felix,
I logged in as admin, saw no options for this.
I created a project, enabled all features... the...
- 20:44 Redmine Help: RE: uninstall cmi plugin - also the same bad result for me
- It is bad when the authors cannot provide simple efforts to provide good instructions or ask people to test.
Also available in: Atom