- Registered on: 2008-12-01
- Last connection: 2009-09-10
Reported issues: 46
- In a recent change to the Schedules plugin, I'm adding holidays. Problem is, these changes require a location and I c...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #3476 (Needs feedback): Right-floating TOC funky in the roadmap
- See attached screenshot. If a version's wiki page has a right-floating table of contents, it's very oddly placed.
- 21:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Dealing with unwanted signups
- Alternatively, take a look at #1354 for Akismet support. I've put in an intial skeleton code-wise, but it needs some ...
- 18:11 Redmine Feature #1517: Cumulative flow diagrams of trackers as some sort of project burn down graph
- I have a plugin that kind of does this. See http://www.redmine.org/attachments/1634/Screenshot-Schedules_Plugin_-_0.2...
- 01:43 Redmine Patch #3264 (Resolved): Allow issue edit exceptions to choke nicely
- That we did.
- 19:11 Redmine Help: RE: Hide issues/releases from certain roles?
- Nope. There is "this issue":http://www.redmine.org/issues/337 though. Not in the core yet.
- 00:19 Redmine Help: RE: Finished Projects
- I tend to archive them. It's possible a client might come back with additional work later, so deleting the project is...
- 18:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issues Relationship
- You need to create a version. When you do, a button on the version view page will appear called "Estimate".
- 01:41 Redmine Patch #3264: Allow issue edit exceptions to choke nicely
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Brad Beattie:
> Returning false in a hook won't do anything. Returning false in a @before_...
- 19:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Issues Relationship
- My plugin, Schedules, can do this. You tell it how many hours each day each of your team members is working and it wi...
Also available in: Atom