- Registered on: 2008-12-16
- Last connection: 2012-07-04
Reported issues: 2
- 16:04 Redmine Feature #5754: Allow addition of watchers via bulk edit context menu
- 11:30 Redmine Feature #7239 (New): Allow some users to add / edit time entries on behalf of other users
- In our company, some users are not responsible for entering there spent time entries. The project manager does it for...
- 16:57 Redmine Feature #3848: Allow the current user to record the time spent by another one.
- I'm very interested in this patch. Is the patch submitted by Oleg still working ?
We are running redmine against tru...
- 12:04 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- Thomas Pihl wrote:
> Arnaud Lesauvage wrote:
> > I can see how to add a new subtask, but I haven't found a way to a...
- 10:39 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- I can see how to add a new subtask, but I haven't found a way to add a parent/child relation between existing tasks.
- 10:34 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- The redmine_subtasks plugin is not reversible, but I successfully removed it with no problem (for the moment at least...
- 17:18 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- Wow, 443 closed ?! That's excellent news !
Now, we've been giving Aleksei Gusev's plugin a try, how can we remove ...
- 14:54 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- Just a question :
I have aleksei's plugin installed on redmine trunk (Redmine 0.8.7.devel.3076 for the moment).
- 11:41 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- Andrew Chaika wrote:
> I have a feeling that this feature will be in 1.0 version
I can't see anything about subta...
- 09:22 Redmine Plugins: RE: Ticket grouping plugin
- Andrew Rudenko wrote:
> Got an error when execute command:
Also available in: Atom