- Registered on: 2011-04-28
- Last connection: 2018-09-28
Reported issues: 5
- 10:28 Redmine Defect #28953 (New): Issue content gets lost if user deletes an attachment
- Given is an already existing issue with one or more attachments. A user wants to edit this issue and add a comment, s...
- 14:38 Redmine Feature #1278: Creating global (default) categories.
- As a workaround, you can use a script in your favorite scripting language which creates the issue categories as reque...
- 13:37 Redmine Feature #12005: Mightful workflow field enhancement: hide
- Gurvan Le Dromaguet wrote:
> It can not at least because patch is not enough complete/clean/tested (See JP's argumen...
- 14:17 Redmine Feature #13555: Project level watchers and notifications
- I also wish for a feature in Redmine which allows me to add groups as watchers. Using groups as assignees is working,...
- 14:55 Redmine Help: RE: export from 1.3 and import to 2.3?
- I think he wants you to try the listed versions from other people (see his link) to see for yourself which of these v...
- 09:52 Redmine Defect #14071 (Closed): HTML links weird when using special characters
- I observed a problem with HTML links in the Ticket description input field (this applies also to wiki pages, of cours...
- 10:05 Redmine Feature #9909: Search in project and its subprojects by default
- A quick and dirty way to change this Redmine behaviour is to edit apps/controller/search_controller.rb and edit in @c...
- 09:42 Redmine Help: RE: Search in all sub projects by default
- If I change the else statement from @@project@ to @nil@, it seems that now always the entire Redmine is searched. Not...
- I had the task to get content into our Redmine wiki, but the content is created by Labview!
This was a good chance t...
- 08:34 Redmine Defect #10413: Creating wiki pages with special characters may be problematic
- Any chance that this patch gets integrated into Redmine?
Also available in: Atom