- IRC nick: kapouer
- Registered on: 2009-01-03
- Last connection: 2014-07-16
Reported issues: 15
- 13:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Simple SystemD service file / init script
- It is wildly adopted now:
- 10:07 Redmine Help: RE: Error on Debian update
- Cool Fire wrote:
> *Rails 4.0.0*
> *rake, version 10.1.0*
the "rails" command is not necessarily available,
- 15:07 Redmine Patch #3358: Advanced LDAP authentication
- Especially considering ruby-net-ldap is now 0.3.1
- 13:20 Redmine Defect #9463 (Closed): vendor/gems/*/.specification and rubygems 1.8
- To have rubygems 1.8.10 recognize vendor/gems,...
- 00:11 Redmine Patch #9118: rack 1.3.1 "cookies.delete :autologin" raise NoMethodError on Symbol
- A more complete patch here.
- 21:52 Redmine Patch #9118 (Closed): rack 1.3.1 "cookies.delete :autologin" raise NoMethodError on Symbol
- Running redmine 1.1.3 or 1.2.1 with rack 1.3.1, i get on logout :...
- 00:12 Redmine Defect #8892: Unused fonts in rfpdf plugin folder
- What's the status of helvetica*.rb ? Is it used, if yes, where are the font files so that
we can generate from them ...
- 08:04 Redmine Development: RE: Debian init script for Redmine
- The debian package can only provide this init script as an example,
since there are many other legitimate ways (like...
- 14:36 Redmine Defect #7134: is_binary_data uses wrong heuristic to decide if a string is binary
- Ideally it should get the binary attribute from the SCM, but i don't know if all SCM have interface to get that infor...
Also available in: Atom