Vincent de Lau
- Registered on: 2009-01-22
- Last connection: 2010-08-09
Reported issues: 3
- 12:39 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- There are two roles to keep apart here, the author and the reporter. I agree that the author shouldn't be changeable,...
- 13:15 Redmine Feature #806: Have wiki links display linked page title
- I've tried applying the patch (manually), but it doesn't see, to work (anymore). I'm not a Ruby programmer, so I can'...
- 12:28 Redmine Feature #806: Have wiki links display linked page title
- I'd also like to see something like this. It would be nice to be able to have a 'title' that is different from the 'n...
- 12:24 Redmine Feature #3429: Implement workflow for issues.
- I think most (if not all) of this is already in Redmine. You can (dis)allow state changes per role and per tracker (i...
- 19:35 Redmine Feature #415: Daily Digest option for Mail Notifications
- I created a duplicate issue: #3412.
As an addition to this issue, I think it should be configurable how frequent y...
- 12:33 Redmine Feature #3410: Collect issue changes in mail and activity
- I've also added #3412, a feature request for a digest mail format.
- 12:32 Redmine Feature #3412 (Closed): Send issue changes in a digest email
- As an alternate of #3410, it might be helpful to allow a user to select a digest mail format. For instance, only send...
- 11:36 Redmine Feature #3411 (Closed): Allow mass status update trough context menu
- The context menu on the issue list doesn't allow a mass update of the status. The developers in my team set the state...
- 11:30 Redmine Feature #3410 (New): Collect issue changes in mail and activity
- When using context menu's or when a user forgets to change a field in an update and directly adds an extra change, th...
- 10:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: let's nominate redmine for best open source project at sourceforge!!!
Also available in: Atom