- IRC nick: noysh
- Registered on: 2009-02-12
- Last connection: 2012-01-05
Reported issues: 3
- 18:02 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
- My initial thought is that you might not be running it from your redmine install directory. I occasionally get error...
- 00:26 Redmine Defect #9816 (Resolved): Issue Attachments in Redmine 1.3-stable
- Yep. The Redmine Lightbox plugin was the cause of this error and they have a fixed version:
- 00:24 Redmine Defect #9816: Issue Attachments in Redmine 1.3-stable
- Now that you mention it, yes. This one in particular...
- 21:00 Redmine Defect #9816 (Closed): Issue Attachments in Redmine 1.3-stable
- I'm getting ready to upgrade our Redmine 1.2 installation to 1.3-stable and I've noticed in my cursory look over that...
- Is it me or is issue attachment deleting broken in the Redmine 1.3 codebase?
- 23:15 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
- It bothered me to ditch on the 1.3 patch so quickly, so I went back and generated a 1.3 patch. Again, no new migratio...
- 20:25 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
This patch is compatible with 1.2-stable, but they've changed a few filenames in 1.3, so I couldn't get ...
- 03:46 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
- Razi Baluchi wrote:
> Resolved the activity log issue by adding:
> to app/controllers/activities_c...
- 00:32 Redmine Feature #5614 (New): Notify Administrators when email processing fails
- In our implementation, occasionally the email processing rake task won't know what to do with an incoming email and i...
- 23:45 Redmine Feature #4244: Multiple email addresses for each user
- This is actually a problem for us. We have clients who use a business and gmail address to respond to issues and iss...
Also available in: Atom