- Registered on: 2011-09-24
- Last connection: 2017-03-15
Reported issues: 6
- 19:07 Redmine Defect #25339 (Closed): Markdown: list renders only with leading newline
- With Text formatting set to *Markdown*, the following doesn't render correctly:...
- 18:43 Redmine Defect #13172: Changing assignee then tracker or status reverts unsaved assignee change (during i...
- Seems to be solved in 3.3.1 (don't know about older version).
- 13:19 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingMarkdown (#20)
- added instruction for footnotes, taken from https://github.com/vmg/redcarpet
- We are using Redmine with several code changes (specific to our preferences, thus not candidates for being merged ups...
- 22:23 Redmine Feature #19970 (Closed): More reasonable issue subject truncation for subtasks and related issues
- I found it very annoying for subjects to be cut off, leaving a lot of horizontal space empty on the screen. This didn...
- 16:24 Redmine Defect #18696: MySQL Queries are Slow
- Was it ever considered / discussed to use the the "Full-Text Search Functions of MySQL":http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refm...
- 12:42 Redmine Feature #5450: Move wiki page to other project
- 16:39 Redmine Defect #9897: Git: revisions and branches deleted in Git repository are shown in redmine
- Pierre-Luc Samuel wrote:
> I don't know if redmine uses git fetch, but a git fetch cmd would use "--prune" to remove...
- 20:43 Redmine Plugins: RE: hook controller_issues_edit_before_save ignored when batch updating issues
- Marco Gutsche wrote:
> Have you tried the hook __controller_issues_bulk_edit_before_save__?
- We created a custom hook for issue status updates.
It works, but only when updating single issues.
When updating fr...
Also available in: Atom