- IRC nick: dfisek
- Registered on: 2011-11-21
- Last connection: 2018-04-17
Reported issues: 10
- 15:32 Redmine Defect #28576 (New): Redmine rejects e-mail but adds the attachment
- Setting: There's an issue that a required field's empty.
When I try to update the issue via e-mail (but not add va...
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #11707: Moving comments/files from one issue to another
- Mikhail, does your plugin work with Redmine 3.x? At the plugin page it says Redmine 2.x only.
- 18:48 Redmine Feature #1767: Make spent time - & project custom fields configurable/switchable per project
- 19:38 Redmine Feature #11707 (New): Moving comments/files from one issue to another
- Sometimes we need to merge some aspects of an open issue to another. It would be nice if we could move some comments ...
- 17:59 Redmine Feature #11705 (Closed): Project based theme or color selection
- It would be nice if you could select a different theme (or a color of that theme) for each project.
One practical ...
- 18:07 Redmine Feature #11702: Add user/group to multiple projects at once
- Sorry for the "big font" paragraph, I hit h1 by accident and can't seem to edit it now :(.
I'd be happy if someone...
- 18:06 Redmine Feature #11702 (Closed): Add user/group to multiple projects at once
- Adding a user to multiple projects in the administration is only done per project. I'd like to see a UI to easily add...
- Is there some indicator that I can enable that would tell the user that this project is private or public?
When I create a new user with the page,
There are some defaults the...
- 18:07 Redmine Feature #5450: Move wiki page to other project
- I second this feature too.
Also available in: Atom