- Registered on: 2011-12-09
- Last connection: 2017-03-06
Reported issues: 14
- 13:30 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 3.2 with Gitolite 1.2.0
- Michael Stang wrote:
> It seems that the problem is in the update hook:
I found a "better solution":https://githu...
- 16:35 Redmine Feature #23894: Expose repository through REST API
- Holger Just wrote:
> As an alternative to the proposed patch by Daniel (or maybe in addition to it), we at "Planio":...
- 14:31 Redmine Feature #23894: Expose repository through REST API
- I made a patch to include the repositories in projects API.
I'll work on adding a complete CRUD with two routes
- 11:22 Redmine Help: RE: Accessing repositories through REST API
- I just create a feature request #23894 to add repositories in project output.
- 11:21 Redmine Feature #23894 (New): Expose repository through REST API
The public [[Rest_api|REST API]] does not contains information about repository.
It seems that the only ...
I'm writing a little tool to automate some management of our projects but I don't find the way to list and ...
After upgrading a redmine 1.4.4 to 2.3.4 I have some *@translation missing: en.XXXXX@* in place of labels f...
- 14:54 Redmine Feature #14078: Display the project jump box for anonymous users
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> As the anonymous user can't be part of any project, I suppose that what you want is to have ...
- 10:46 Redmine Feature #14078 (Closed): Display the project jump box for anonymous users
The project jump box is only displayed when connected.
We would like to display it for visitors too.
- 17:12 Redmine Feature #14073: Permit to mass-edit project settings
- NB: I make my tests for redmine 2.3.1.
Also available in: Atom