Aleksandar Pavic visit redminecookbook.com
- IRC nick: acosonic
- Registered on: 2009-04-15
- Last connection: 2019-02-13
Reported issues: 18
- 13:11 Redmine Feature #30801: Improved support for inline images
- Related issues: #26157, #22910, #20391
- 13:09 Redmine Feature #30801 (New): Improved support for inline images
- data:image is getting more and more use,
in order to make Redmine able to handle pasted base64 images via some plugi...
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #22910: Inline(Base64) Images are not shown anyone after update to 3.2.2
- I also had to change type of column messages, field content from text to longtext in order to be able to work with ba...
- 12:01 Redmine Feature #5458: Extend Start/Due date to include time
- +1 for this.
I propose ability to configure in settings if someone wants to display time or just date...
- 10:45 Redmine Feature #24763: Force SSL when Setting.protocol is "https"
- Confirmed in 3.4.6
placing config.force_ssl = true anywhere in config/application.rb
makes it work the rails ...
- 12:50 Redmine Defect #30236: Accidentally clicking next to the checkbox breaks issue selection
- Thanks Mizuki, oh I love jQuery!!! @target.closest@ smart solution, hopefully Redmine team will include your patch in...
- 13:19 Redmine Feature #26908: Add ability to have hooks inisde application.js and application.css via asset pip...
- Any plans for this request?
- 12:24 Redmine Defect #22910: Inline(Base64) Images are not shown anyone after update to 3.2.2
- data:image is getting more and more use, broken plugin functionality of ckeditor is fixed by adding...
- 09:21 Redmine Defect #30236: Accidentally clicking next to the checkbox breaks issue selection
- Fore example, gmail is not behaving the way Redmine is. Gmail captures click anywhere on checkboxes parent TD element...
- 12:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Migrate a project from a Redmine instance to another
migrator works well with 3.1.2 -> 3.4.6, but
creates all tasks and notes as user whose credentials you ...
Also available in: Atom