- Registered on: 2009-06-26
- Last connection: 2015-11-19
Reported issues: 3
- There is no Redmine package in current Debian testing (Stretch). Jérémy Lal, maintainer of this package, explains:
- 19:02 Redmine Feature #1766: Custom fields should become addable to Spent Time list/report
- There are many gaps (mainly in the aspects of custom_fields) in the functionality of:
- 14:03 Redmine Feature #7412: Add an issue visibility level to each role
- Redmine is often used as helpdesk/ticket system. Setting visibility for single notes in issues is also very important.
- 09:50 Redmine Feature #7412: Add an issue visibility level to each role
- This feature should be implemented also on lower level (notes). Company using Redmine could show some notes to client...
- 19:40 Redmine Feature #6972: Custom fields in timelog report
- Everything becomes clear. Thank You for your support.
- 12:09 Redmine Feature #6972: Custom fields in timelog report
- I'm using trunk branch (1.0.3.devel.4425 at the moment) and I don't see it.
- 00:07 Redmine Feature #6972 (Closed): Custom fields in timelog report
- In this article: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineCustomFields
we can find following description of Redmin...
- 13:51 Redmine Defect #6350: New Gantt charts : 500 error when no issue have a due date
- Can somebody apply attached patch to trunk, please?
- 12:03 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- Is there a chance to put a higher priority on this feature? I know many people who claims that lack of this one funct...
Also available in: Atom