Pierre de LESPINAY
- Registered on: 2012-11-20
- Last connection: 2018-01-03
Reported issues: 1
- 19:01 Redmine Defect #27512 (New): Totals on custom fields with different role contexts
- Totals should exclude values from custom fields for which the context does not allow the user to see.
- 11:11 Redmine Feature #27128: Ability to choose default sort by column for all projects
We should have the same options as when we create queries.
Default sort seems also important to me.
- 17:55 Redmine Help: RE: Proper method of upgrading plugins?
- I was neither able to find indications about how to update a plugin.
Based on this 7 years old thread I'm guessing t...
- 15:27 Redmine Feature #24577: Settings to make the issue and/or comment fields mandatory for time logs
- I tried to apply the patch in a version @3.2.5-1@ (Since I can't just upgrade to 3.4)...
- 10:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Customization of the home page
- Does Blocks Layout plugin work with recent redmine versions ?
Or is there an equivalent plugin ?
- 15:07 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- A custom query with @Parent task@ as first order does the trick for me (no need to put it on the columns)
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #4602: User specific theme
- 11:48 Redmine Help: redmine with a specific gitolite user
- I have this 404 error when trying to display certain repos but not with the same reason.
My Redmine seems to use @gi...
- 20:06 Redmine Help: RE: Can't select Estimate time in Projects-View all issues
- I have a user (manager of the project) that can't select the estimated time field (showed but dimmed and not selectab...
- 16:38 Redmine Help: RE: 2.1.2 - Create New Issue Fails
- I had this problem again when re-upgrading redmine.
I finally ALLOWed NULL values for the field @issues.position@.
Also available in: Atom