- Registered on: 2013-01-25
- Last connection: 2019-03-18
Reported issues: 0
- 15:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problem to access "Settings" from Administration menu
you should take a look at the permissions of your installation.
this might help:...
- 10:30 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Atom/RSS Feeds for MS Outlook
- Hi Martin,
Thanks for your answer. Yes, I configured the Hostname & Protocol, in fact everything else is working l...
- 10:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Internal server error on show issues
- Ouch, this doesn't look good: _(ActionView::Template::Error (Mysql2::Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; che...
- Hey there!
Did someone notice that there is a nasty bug in MS Outlook 2010?
When exporting an Atom/RSS...
- 23:24 Redmine Development: RE: usage of HTTPS for the web interface vanishes
- your webserver can do this, here is an example for apache (+mod_rewrite)
- 23:17 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Internal server error on show issues
- I'm not sure if it helps, but did you already clear the cache?
- 15:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine/SVN Authentification - Apache configuration
After configuring the crontab properly it works like a charm.
- Hi there,
I want that Redmine Users have access to a SVN Repository with their Redmine credentials, So I checked t...
Also available in: Atom