- Registered on: 2013-02-21
- Last connection: 2019-05-05
Reported issues: 0
- 11:44 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- With slight modification to @Robert Hailey, the fix works for Redmine v3.4.4-stable....
- 07:36 Redmine Patch #10970: Sort issues in roadmap by IssueStatus.position
- Thanks for the patch, I fixed for Redmine v3.4.4
Hope this feature can be merged into redmine master....
- 09:18 Redmine Patch #5790: Save year_from and month_from in the ganttchart
- Thanks to Yuki Kita, I fixed the path which applies to Redmine v3.4.4.stable...
- 06:50 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
- I fixed the CPU 100% issue of Cleber Souza codes
- 11:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: it possible to add group as a watcher Redmine 3.4.4 stable?
- Hi cleber souza, the plugin you mentioned takes 100% CPU when displaying the issue with groups watchers.
- 11:37 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
- > cleber souza wrote:
> Resolved compatibility version: https://github.com/piccio/redmine_watchers_groups
- 05:32 Redmine Defect #15025: Receive IMAP error on empty mailbox
- Reproducible for me, I tested on 2.3-stable, 2.5-stable and master, using a empty mail box, would you please fix this...
- 10:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: User auth against an IMAP server - is it wanted?
- Apache with IMAP authentication
Original from mod_auth_imap, I added Auth_IMAP_Domain option which can be used to ...
- 09:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: User auth against an IMAP server - is it wanted?
- It was a pity that Tim Jones did not contribute his IMAP authentiocation module.
For those want to centralize the ...
Also available in: Atom