- Registered on: 2008-04-04
- Last connection: 2008-12-01
Reported issues: 2
- 15:23 Redmine Feature #2115: SVN authentication needed for public project
- Yeah, that might work. Unless you work with a parent SVN path, in case it won't work.
- 12:08 Redmine Feature #2115: SVN authentication needed for public project
- Overmind Eternal Will wrote:
> Where the redmine check if the project is public, let it ignore the flag.
- 02:06 Redmine Feature #2115 (New): SVN authentication needed for public project
- In some cases an administrator wants to track who is downloading from the svn. Using Redmine.pm that is easy, but onl...
- 12:12 Redmine Feature #2027: Default Target Version
- +1 as well
- 11:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Apache + Phusion Passenger
- Though not really an answer to your question, but Phusion Passenger turns off everything related to mod_rewrite (incl...
- 02:44 Redmine Patch #2005 (Closed): Dutch translation (nl.yml)
- - Ran file through spell checker
- Editted translations that were too literally interpreted from the English version...
- 12:56 Redmine Feature #1945: Automatically add user to project
- I second this one. A setting to set what projects are allowed to auto add users would be handy in this case.
- 15:11 Redmine Feature #1595: Make last name an optional field
- I would like to have this option (make lastname optional) as well. Specially in a project that only uses nicknames it...
Also available in: Atom