- Registered on: 2009-08-27
- Last connection: 2011-05-23
Reported issues: 1
- 13:40 Redmine Feature #7100: non admin closing/freeze (archive) and reopen projects
- I found a solution using project tree plugins. What I did was create a parent project which contains the "closed" pro...
- 15:58 Redmine Feature #7842: Creation new users by non-admin user
I believe in an automanaged system without the intervention of the administrator each time the organisation requ...
- 15:05 Redmine Feature #7414: Private issues
This is a great feature that we miss in Redmine.
- 14:38 Redmine Feature #7100: non admin closing/freeze (archive) and reopen projects
- Is it possible to add this feature request as part of an Unplanned version?
- 15:57 Redmine Feature #7101: Ability to search archived projects / content
- Can this issue be related to (#7100)?
- 15:52 Redmine Feature #7118: Possibility to allow users to copy a project
- Please check a very related issue (#7100).
- 15:48 Redmine Feature #7100: non admin closing/freeze (archive) and reopen projects
- It seems become popular give the Project Manager (PM) some administrator features. Collecting some open issues relate...
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #7100 (Closed): non admin closing/freeze (archive) and reopen projects
- Due a big number of active projects, a great feature should be the close/freeze and reopen projects by the project le...
- 16:53 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- The version 0.0.4 from dem (https://github.com/dem/projects_tree_view/archives/0.0.4) works fine in Redmine 1.0.0 sta...
- 15:23 Redmine Help: RE: Webfaction Install
- Finally the real problem was at the email.yml file.
It seems Redmine loops everytime something does not fit correc...
Also available in: Atom