- Registered on: 2008-04-24
- Last connection: 2017-01-27
Reported issues: 7
- 23:11 Redmine Feature #5195: edit_own_issues and delete_own_issues permissions
- 23:08 Redmine Feature #1248: New Permission: Edit own issues
- 15:39 Redmine Feature #4179: Link to user in wiki syntax
- 12:55 Redmine Defect #9331: Status list is sometimes missing values
- Sorry, my (BIG) mistake. I had a blocking issue. You can close this issue again. Sorry for the mistake.
- 12:49 Redmine Defect #9331 (Reopened): Status list is sometimes missing values
- This issue occurred to me too. The Closed status is missing in only one of our issues, and the user role can do prett...
- 21:58 Redmine Feature #1554: Private comments in tickets
- 02:44 Redmine Feature #2507: Email creation issues: assign-to parameter
- No, I can't. Sorry.
I even checked out the code itself ...
- 11:53 Redmine Feature #2507 (Closed): Email creation issues: assign-to parameter
- I miss the ability to assign issues created via email to specific team members. It would be very nice to write someth...
- 01:23 Redmine Defect #1190: Custom querry 'Export to PDF' ignores field selection
I would expect the export feature to export the table data exactly as it is presented in the table, not all issue...
- 23:06 Redmine Feature #976: add button
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Yes, maybe in a future release.
1+ for this feature.
Also available in: Atom