Bug? Cross-year date range in time tracking report misses some hours
I'm using Redmine 2.2.0.stable.11056.
Before I report the issue or start on a patch, I just wanted to make sure this hasn't already been fixed.
How to reproduce:
- Have some tickets that have time tracked in both 2012 and 2013.
- Select "last 2 weeks" date preset (or manually enter 2012-12-24 to 2013-01-06)
- Select the Report tab
- Add Details | Week- Project
- Add Details | Week- Issue
- Note that the total at the top of the report does not equal the total in the bottom right corner of the report. Times from 2013 have been omitted, although the projects and issues are included.
- Also note that the weeks shown in the column headers are 2012-52 and 2012-1
Has this been reported / assigned yet?
RE: Bug? Cross-year date range in time tracking report misses some hours - Added by Uwe Koloska over 9 years ago
Same here with 1.4.4.stable.9879. I have not found any ticket looking like this bug.
RE: Bug? Cross-year date range in time tracking report misses some hours - Added by Murray Melvin over 9 years ago
Ok, thanks. I did some searching and couldn't find anything either but I wanted to ask to make sure.
Reported here: http://www.redmine.org/issues/12803