Non-formated html pages output after upgrading to 2.0.2

Added by Steven Martins over 9 years ago

I've recently upgraded from 1.3.x to 2.0.2 and now I'm facing an issue where all the redmine pages appear without any formatting.
I'm attaching a screenshot to better demonstrate what I mean.

I've tried clearing the browser cookies and cache but it didn't help.
I also checked if the host name and path on the settings is correct and indeed it is.

Has anyone faced something similar or have a suggestion on how I may fix this issue?

Replies (1)

RE: Non-formated html pages output after upgrading to 2.0.2 - Added by Steven Martins over 9 years ago

I was using Ruby 1.8.7 with Rails 3.2.5.

I now installed Ruby 1.9.3 and it seems that have fixed this issue.
EDIT: It haven't fixed the issue, when cleaning the browser cache and cookies I still get the same issue as before!
EDIT2: Upgrading to Redmine 2.0.3 fixed the issue!

As a side note, with Ruby 1.9.3 and mysql2 adapter, I was getting a Mysql error 10061 (could not find localhost). After a lot of searching and tests I fixed this issue by setting host: 127.0.0.1 on database.yml. If I used host: localhost then I would get the 10061 error. This didn't happen with the mysql connector on Ruby 1.8.7.

(1-1/1)