Ho do I import or add new template of issue?

Added by Simon Leung about 1 month ago

I want to add or import new template of issue(see attached photo)? How do I do?

Screenshot_1.png (83.8 KB)

Replies (7)

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Tobias Turschner about 1 month ago

There is a plugin, where you can customize your template(description field)

https://github.com/akiko-pusu/redmine_issue_templates

I hope this is good solution for you.

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Simon Leung about 1 month ago

Actually, I have installed that issue templates plugin previously. To create a new issue, only title could be imported from the template. Still, the description could not be imported from the template(see attached photo).

Screenshot_2.png (83.3 KB)

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Mischa The Evil about 1 month ago

Simon Leung wrote:

[...] only title could be imported from the template. Still, the description could not be imported from the template [...]

That issue might be caused by the fact that it seems that you are using some customized (wysiwyg) text editor.

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Simon Leung about 1 month ago

On the other hand, I found someone could directly import new template instead of using issue template plugin(see attached photo). I do not know how he did that. I have modified the setting of /opt/redmine.org.cn/apache2/htdocs/ueditor/dialogs/template. Still, it did not work.

Screenshot_2.png (107 KB)

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Simon Leung about 1 month ago

Simon Leung wrote:

On the other hand, I found someone could directly import new template instead of using issue template plugin(see attached photo). I do not know how he did that. I have modified the setting of /opt/redmine.org.cn/apache2/htdocs/ueditor/dialogs/template/config.js. Still, it did not work.

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Simon Leung about 1 month ago

Mischa The Evil wrote:

Simon Leung wrote:

[...] only title could be imported from the template. Still, the description could not be imported from the template [...]

That issue might be caused by the fact that it seems that you are using some customized (wysiwyg) text editor.

What you mean by customized(wysiwyg) text editor? I created that template on Redmine panel.

1.png (51.8 KB)

2.png (42.6 KB)

3.png (73 KB)

RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue? - Added by Mischa The Evil about 1 month ago

Simon Leung wrote:

What you mean by customized(wysiwyg) text editor? I created that template on Redmine panel.

I meant that you seem to use a custom wysiwyg text editor (plugin) instead of one of the default text formatters (Textile, Markdown or CommonMark Markdown (GitHub Flavored)). This might not be what is expected by the issue_templates plugin previously referenced by Tobias. As such could this be the cause of the description issue you outlined in RE: Ho do I import or add new template of issue?.

I can't help you any further with this though as I'm not familiar with both of the plugins.

(1-7/7)