Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2018-02-18
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 166
- 04:31 Redmine Defect #28208: Anonymous icon is wrongly displayed when assignee is a group
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Here is a patch to fix this issue with the second solution (no icon for groups, the same behavior ...
- 00:05 Redmine Patch #28207 (New): Test improvements for footnotes formatting syntax
- _This originates from #28119#note-2._
# We might want to add a simple test (like "@ApplicationHelperTest#test_foot...
- 22:35 Redmine Patch #28169: Enable and add underline button to the toolbar for Markdown formatting
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> It'll be nice to deliver this feature along with #28119.
I agree. I don't see any reason...
- 03:01 Redmine Wiki edit: Issue_description_edit_UIUX_issues_overview (#1)
- Initial page.
- 03:01 Redmine Feature #28200 (Needs feedback): Improve the UI/UX of the 'issue description edit' feature
- Woot! You've reported this exactly a week after the 10th birthday of the initial change that is the root of this i...
- 23:54 Redmine Help: RE: Use same Wiki for multiple projects
- Given the information provided, the answer would be: yes, that's possible...
- 20:53 Redmine Help: RE: Sending email notification for unkown user
- Joaquim Homrighausen wrote:
> It seems like this is an issue, eight years later ...
Please open a new forum threa...
- 20:48 Redmine Help: RE: Listing on Donor Page
- Thanks for your contribution.
Donations are solely handled by Jean-Philippe. He usually updates the wiki page once...
- 02:15 Redmine Patch #6431 (Closed): Allow parent task field to be used in filters
- @ go2null wrote:
> As #6118 is implemented, shouldn't this be closed?
You are right. Thanks for your comment. I'l...
- 02:09 Redmine Feature #6397 (Closed): Add Parent Task field as a sort criterium when defining a query
- @ go2null wrote:
> The ability to define a sort by *Parent* was added some time ago. (Exists on v2.6.0)
Also available in: Atom