Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2020-07-08
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 191
- 10:50 Redmine Feature #1718: Table column sorting
- I actually think it is questionable whether or not this feature should be implemented within the Redmine core in this...
- 11:23 Redmine Defect #33626: Keep issue status when processing commit messages
- Changed description to use Redmine message link instead of external direct link.
FWIW: I don't get the problem of ...
- 03:34 Redmine Help: RE: Restoring a db in v4.1.1 gives Error 500, while in v4.0.5 is fine
- A Fora wrote:
> Also out of curiosity, does it mean (if there is a need in the future) that downgrading the version ...
- 03:11 Redmine Development: RE: Where did people on redmine migrate to ?
- Thanks Guillermo for pointing this out. I hadn't noticed it was a spam post.
I have reported the current stream to t...
- 02:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Where is issue_url() defined?
- Rich Kay wrote:
> Oh, so it sounds like the "issue" in issue_url is a verb, not a noun.
No, the "issue" in @issue...
- 22:40 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Where is issue_url() defined?
- Rich Kay wrote:
> Can anyone point me to where that's defined?
Well, it isn't defined in the Redmine source direc...
- 05:33 Redmine Help: RE: How to fix error "Path to repository is invalid" when creating new repository in projec...
- The paths to rep-A and rep-B differ probably. In that case is the first thing that comes to my mind the 'SCM paths va...
- 07:39 Redmine Feature #33589: How to install and configure Sidekiq as queuing backend
- I think this is a good _howto_ for setting up these components. I suggest to categorize and link it as such.
- 06:39 Redmine Defect #32916 (Closed): Bar length is wrong when exporting gantt chart to PDF
- Thanks for the feedback. Closing as such.
- 05:14 Redmine Development: RE: Where did people on redmine migrate to ?
- gome skiran wrote:
> [...] due to lack of open plugin support for redmine ( such as kanban ) .
Redmine provides s...
Also available in: Atom