Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2017-07-22
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 158
- 17:59 Redmine Defect #26148 (Confirmed): Cannot import custom fields with multiple values in 3.3
- 17:48 Redmine Feature #26467 (Closed): expand & collapse gantt chart list
- Duplicates #6417. Closing as such.
- 15:48 Redmine Defect #26450 (Closed): user can enter more than 24 hours in the same day
- This is already part of the discussion on #24005. Closing as such.
- 21:27 Redmine Feature #4179: Link to user in wiki syntax
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Vu Anh wrote:
> > Seem it isn't working well with syntax "user:firstname.lastname@example.org" (Login name conta...
- 21:22 Redmine Defect #26443 (Confirmed): User link syntax (user:login) doesn't work for logins consisting of an...
- From #4179#note-69:
>Vu Anh wrote:
>> Seem it isn't working well with syntax "@user:email@example.com@" (Login name c...
- 20:49 Redmine Defect #26442: CSS formating classes like p(box). prepended with wiki-class-
- Toshi, I can confirm it. As is also visible in the screenshot from the referenced book, before r16502 it was possible...
- 16:31 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.2.1 to 3.4.1
- Diego Gonzalez wrote:
- 03:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Hooks for issue's action menu
- Georges Mathieu wrote:
> [...] What I seem to be missing is a way to add a export button into the action menu of the...
- 02:44 Redmine Patch #11492 (Closed): Added :view_projects_index_activity_menu hook
- In light of note-3 and issue #26385, I'll close this issue.
- 02:39 Redmine Feature #3568 (Closed): New view-hook in contextual "(action) menu" in issues show view
- From #6497#note-3:
> Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> > We'd better have a non-hook based API for adding items to contex...
Also available in: Atom