Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2017-09-20
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 158
- 00:43 Redmine Help: RE: Incoming email - Parent Issue
- FWIW: see my answer in message#53708
- 00:42 Redmine Help: RE: Set 'Parent task' attribute via email issue creation
- Brandon Tarney wrote:
> How can I set the "Parent task" of an issue generated via email to redmine?
As far as I c...
- 15:34 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineWikis (#30)
- Rollback to v.28.
- 02:07 Redmine Feature #2069: Wiki syntax to link to files in the files-module
- Here's a (preliminary, not-well tested) patch (taken from SVN), which I extracted from Andriy Lesyuk's "WikiNG":http:...
- 01:59 Redmine Help: RE: Link to file?
- Jean-Claude Wippler wrote:
> It does make me wonder what the "Files" tab was ever meant for - after all these years....
- 01:17 Redmine Help: RE: How do I move a subproject to it's own project
- You can go to the project settings (/projects/<project_identifier>/settings) and select the blank option of the "Subp...
- 01:14 Redmine Help: RE: Link to file?
- This feature (wiki syntax for linking to attachments in the files module) is just not-yet implemented. See #2069 and ...
- 07:50 Redmine Defect #26442: CSS formating classes like p(box). prepended with wiki-class-
- I'll take a look at this.
- 00:10 Redmine Help: RE: Upgrade Redmine 3.2.1 to 3.4.1
- It all depends on the way you've deployed Redmine in the first place. How is the Ruby interpreter installed (system p...
- 22:04 Redmine Defect #14765 (Closed): Acronyms do not work for Russian
- Duplicates #6725; closing as such.
Also available in: Atom