Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2021-05-23
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 200
- 07:20 Redmine Defect #35242: Journals are not returned via API
- FWIW: I've adjusted [[Rest_Issues]] to remove the ambiguity in the documentation.
- 07:15 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Issues (#69)
- Fixups after page versions 61, 62, 64, 67 and 68.
- 06:42 Redmine Patch #30919: Group Issues Custom Fields - (Form like Issues)
- Instead of scheduling this specific implementation proposal, I've scheduled the meta issue that I've just created.
- 06:28 Redmine Feature #35281 (New): [Meta] (Issues) Custom (and Standard) Fields Grouping and Positioning
- This is a meta-issue to track all related issues concerning the subject and which acts as a singular entity for sched...
- 07:17 Redmine Patch #34643: Cleanups and fixes after Wiki tab removal from project settings (#26579)
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> How about committing the first four patches first, and discussing the fifth patch as a separate is...
- 06:48 Redmine Feature #35082 (Closed): Communicate end of 4.x development
* the present Redmine release cycle;
* the "Maintenance Policy for Ruby on Rails":https://guides.rubyonrails...
- 21:41 Redmine Feature #34287: Use searchable project selectbox in issue create/update form
- Given that we currently have projects rendered as a tree in the project select field (r8534), the change as proposed ...
- 21:32 Redmine Feature #5835 (Closed): Allow links to other project's changesets
- Jim Naslund wrote:
> It would be nice to qualify the project of a link e.g. project-id:r20 to link to changeset 20 o...
- 21:19 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingRedmineLinks (#7)
- Add examples for alternate user Redmine link syntaxes.
- 21:15 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineTextFormattingRedmineLinks (#6)
- Make user Redmine link example more explicit.
Also available in: Atom