Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0
We are happy to announce the release of version 1.0 of Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time)
Following are the features of Release 1.0
- The timesheet can be filtered by projects and then by users.
- code for summing hours of same entry has been removed.
- Timesheet can be exported into PDF with signature sections
- Project hierarchy is shown in project dropdown
- Custom Fields can be modified from the timesheet
- The plugin can be configured
- comma is allowed as decimal separator on hours entry
- Users without Edit Permissions cannot edit / delete entries
- Italian translations are included
Thanks to Sanjay jain, Quang Tuan, Damian Rafferty, Rachid B, Steve Stefanovich, Krzysztof Rosiński for their feedback and feature requests.
RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0 - Added by Razi Baluchi over 9 years ago
hmm..., I'll play around with it. Running the first query returns all our issues (20k+), while the second returns about 15 based on a time entry for my account from this week.
Forcing it to always use the second query didn't help:
Rendering wktime/edit Completed in 103842ms (View: 103659, DB: 20)
RE: Weekly Timesheet Plugin (wk-time) 1.0 - Added by Jai prakash over 9 years ago
Actually its in the order of 1000's :-D .
thats what this setting ( "Include Previous Week's Closed Issues") does.
if this check box is turned on in the plugin configuration page, it will bring all the issues.
By default it is unchecked, so it will bring only open issues.
if the dropdowns have 1000 items, even the browser is going to take some time to render the page.
From the log, can you check how long the server took to create the page content ?
and also check the response time on the browser