Assigning Responsible and Reporter
Remdmine is missing the feature for assignin the Reporter of the Bug (comparing to JIRA for example) at the creation of the issue or later.This will be extreamly important to alow, at the creation of the Bug or later, to assign 2 persons:
- The Assignee (responsible)
- The reporter that will test.
Such as in JIRA for example.Must be some implications for that:
- Reporter will recieve a notification if and only if the status is Resolved.
- Reporter can then change the status to Closed or Rejected if and only if the status Resolved.
otherwise the reporter can't change the status (In progress, New ..)
- Some fields cannot be changed in the bug by the reporter, so his main role if to test the bug if it is Resolved.
Is it possible in redmine? Or is there a plugin for that? did I missed somthing?
Big thanks for all your efforts!
No data to display