improve repository viewer
I'm currently in the process of migrating from trac to redmine, and I'm missing some very useful features that exists in trac repo viewer:
- view diff in change log, i.e. when clicking on a changed log, it should be possible to view the diff on the same screen (instead of clicking again, and back to change log).
- missing link from activity log directly to latest version ( one can only see the diff log, in order to see the file you have to go to the repo path and click view inside the file).
- be able to toggle and ignore: Blank lines, Case changes, White space changes
- "remember" use preference for side by side or inline diff.
- be able to click "next" change set from the diff screen (best if diff could be merged with revision page (i.e. after cliocking activity --> revision # --> show log + diff at the same page)
- view files that have changed in the activity log
Thanks a lot for a great product.
#1 Updated by Paul Rivier almost 12 years ago
- I don't want "view diff in change log" by default, because diffing is an intensive process that I don't want to trigger unless required.
- For "missing link from activity log", there are some patches around for that. I also think they could be applied safely, although there maybe are good reason not to do so.