Don't create duplicate wikis in tests
test/fixtures/wikis.yml includes the unnecessary wiki wikis_002. test/unit/wiki_test.rb's test_create attempts to create an identical wiki, likely being the cause of this entry's inclusion. Its invalidity is that it creates a second wiki entry for project id 2, a violation of the has_one relationship between them. This was noticed with the addition of significant UNIQUE indices across a PostgreSQL instance of redmine and unit tests, where the mentioned test fails with the fixture in place.
Recommended patch is attached.
Updated by George Gensure almost 10 years ago
Looking at this again, it seems that it would be better served to simply change the project in the wiki create test (as well as a user_test.rb test) to use an unwiki'd project. Attaching modified patch.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 10 years ago
- Subject changed from wikis.yml includes extraneous (and incorrect) wiki entry to Don't create duplicate wikis in tests
- Category changed from Wiki to Code cleanup/refactoring
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.5.0
Patch committed in r12317, thanks for poiting this out.