Internal error when creating projects having a List format custom field
|Assignee:||Jean-Baptiste Barth||% Done:|
|Resolution:||Cant reproduce||Affected version:||2.5.2|
Here is the relevant section from the log file:
Completed 500 Internal Server Error in 482.5ms TypeError (can't convert Array into String): app/controllers/projects_controller.rb:83:in `create'Sequence to reproduce:
- Go to Administration -> Costom fields and create a new custom field in Projects of type (format) List.
- Go to Projects and create a new project.
- Clicking on Create raises the above error.
#1 Updated by Jean-Baptiste Barth over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee set to Jean-Baptiste Barth
- Resolution set to Cant reproduce
I cannot reproduce with the steps you describe on Redmine 2.5.2. Maybe there's something else involved?
Can you please see SubmittingBugs and give the requested informations ? Also if you have a more detailed description of what to do to trigger the error (any option on the custom field except possible values? anything special on the project?)
#2 Updated by Victor Costache over 6 years ago
The bug seems to be caused by one of the plug-ins installed in our Redmine (http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/scm-creator). I am going to report the bug there since it is related to that plug-in.
So, this issue can be closed. Thanks.