Activity when issue change assigned to.
|Target version:||Candidate for next major release|
Hi. There is patch to change activity for project. It's will shows you when issue status was changed, assigned_to was changed, and when status and assigned_to was changed together.
I wrote test for this and everything works fine.
#6 Updated by Mischa The Evil over 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- some existing unit and functional tests need to be adjusted/tested/fixed to match the new fixtures: some tests produce failures currently2
- bug/typo (?) in
data_for_assigned_and_statusis called without checking if
new_statusis blank or not
- tests are not covering all cases; previous issue is not covered for example
- we should not have blank event titles (they're occurring eg. when only a note is added): blank event titles can't be clicked obviously
- event titles should be more standardized and consistent
I want to emphasize that I like the idea behind this change, but I think it really needs some improvements before implementation.
#8 Updated by Marcin Świątkiewicz over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Here is a plugin for this improvement.
Tested with Travis on Redmine 3.1.0 and 3.0.3.