Bulk edit form shows additional custom fields
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I have a project with one tracker.
For this tracker are only 2 custom fields enabled.
The most custom fields are for all projects.
If I look in field permissions for all roles and this tracker I only see 2 custom fields.
If create a new issue and edit this issue I see only 2 custom fields.
In bulk edit I see 4 custom fields. I don't see a reason why exactly these 2 are there.
- Field: class="bool_cf" id="issue_custom_field_values_6"
- Field: class="string_cf" id="issue_custom_field_values_16"
- Field: class="string_cf" id="issue_custom_field_values_31"
- Field: class="string_cf" id="issue_custom_field_values_32"
1+2 are additional
3+4 are in this tracker
#3 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from bulk edit shows additional custom fields to Bulk edit form shows additional custom fields
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from 3.1.0 to 3.0.2
- Resolution set to Fixed