EMail notification for changes I make still occurs
"I don't want to be notified of changes that I make myself" is checked in my user settings, and seems to work correctly when "Autofetch commits" is used, and "Repository" is clicked.
However! It seems that the email notifications get sent out when using a cron job to run
ruby script/runner 'Repository.fetch_changesets' -e production.
- Database: MySQL 5.0.45-log FreeBSD port: mysql-server-5.0.45_1
- Ruby: 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [i386-freebsd7]
- Rails: 2.1.0
- Redmine version: "Redmine 0.7.devel (MySQL)"
- SCM: svn, version 1.5.1 (r32289)
Updated by Philippe Lafoucrière over 14 years ago
same problem here, using the dev branch.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 14 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 0.8.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
This should be fixed by r2225.