Incorrect language when set to Portuguese Brazilian
I'm using the Redmine 3.1.1 version and when I set the default language or the user language preference to Portuguese Brazilian, the Redmine loads the Portuguese language.
I looked at database on settings table, to check if the information was written correct there, and there is stored the value pt-BR.
I looked at config/locales folders and there is a pt-BR.yml file there, with all values.
I did a test: renamed the pt.yml (Portuguese Portugal) and restarted the Redmine application. After the rename, Redmine starts in English.
That's means that even the language is set to pt-BR, Redmine looks for the pt.yml file.