- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2020-10-29
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-11-02)
Reported issues: 674
- 03:51 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_Projects (#28)
- Add `parent` attribute to the `GET /projects/[id].xml` response (#8229)
- 00:42 Redmine Patch #34071: handle AuthSourceExceptions in User.try_to_login
- After applying the patch, deprecation warnings are displayed during a test....
- 09:00 Redmine Patch #34169: MessagesControllerTest#test_post_new randomly fails
- Setting the target version to 4.2.0.
- 10:43 Redmine Patch #34166 (Closed): Fix wrong comment for Mailer.deliver_lost_password
- 10:42 Redmine Revision 20192: Fix wrong comment for Mailer.deliver_account_activated (#34166).
- 10:40 Redmine Patch #34166 (Closed): Fix wrong comment for Mailer.deliver_lost_password
- 08:10 Redmine Defect #8714 (Closed): mail-address parsing in app/models/mail_handler.rb (create_user_from_email...
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> The following test works fine on Redmine 4.0. Does anyone still experience this issue?
- 08:04 Redmine Defect #32315 (Closed): Impossible to validate API key without modifying anything
- Fixed in Redmine 4.1.0 (#30086).
You can check if an API is correct or incorrect by sending GET request. The API k...
- 07:24 Redmine Defect #33529 (Closed): New issue / updating issue email notification receiving delay....
- Redmine sends out mail immediately, so I think it is a problem with the mail servers involved in the delivery.
- 04:10 Redmine Defect #34165 (New): RuboCop warns Layout/SpaceInsideBlockBraces and Layout/SpaceInsideHashLitera...
- RuboCops displays huge numbers of warnings in the latest trunk.
This is because someone changed .ruboco.yml by com...
Also available in: Atom