- IRC nick: [twitter] @g_maeda
- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2017-06-19
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-11-02)
Reported issues: 246
- 15:14 Redmine Patch #26180: Change Russian translation for "Estimated time"
- This is a patch made from #26180#note-2. (contributed by Vasili Korol)
- 17:01 Redmine Defect #26221 (Closed): Update* Segmentation fault at migrate:db
- Please see [[RedmineInstall]] page for details about supported Ruby versions.
- 16:36 Redmine Feature #23310 (Reopened): Improved "jump to project" drop-down
- Takeshi Nakamura wrote:
> On new project creation screen, "Jump to project..." is not shown in the drop-down.
- 11:49 Redmine Feature #25538: Drop support Ruby 2.2.1 and ealier
- +1 for Holger Just.
- 04:55 Redmine Patch #26125: Unify form#query_form on calendar/gantt views with issues/spent time views
- Looks good to me. Passed all test.
Since we are freezing 3.4.0 now and this issue is a kind of refactoring, I think ...
- 09:07 Redmine Patch #26187 (Closed): Japanese translation update (label_no_preview_alternative_html)
- Translated @label_no_preview_alternative_html@ added in r16673 (#26035).
- 11:45 Redmine Defect #26183 (New): Nokogiri 1.7.2
- Redmine 3.3-stable / 3.2-stable uses Nokogiri 1.6.8 but version from 1.6.8 from 1.7.1 has some security issues (see h...
- 03:25 Redmine Patch #26180: Change Russian translation for "Estimated time"
- Although I don't understand Russian language, it seems that the proposed translation "Общая +оценка трудозатрат+" is ...
- 09:36 Redmine Patch #26091: Allow to filter by any visible version on the global issues view
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> I find this a nice addition indeed. Setting target to unplanned.
I think we can merge th...
- 12:03 Redmine Patch #26091: Allow to filter by any visible version on the global issues view
- The proposed behavior is also consistent with #24769 (user type custom field).
Also available in: Atom