- IRC nick: [twitter] @g_maeda
- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2017-04-23
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-11-02)
Reported issues: 240
- 02:02 Redmine Defect #25668 (Closed): Assignee is being lost when creating ticket
- Thank you for your feedback.
Since the problem was caused by a plugin, I am closing this issue.
- 10:05 Redmine Defect #25668: Assignee is being lost when creating ticket
- Could you try without plugins?
- 04:53 Redmine Feature #4866: New Permission: View Forum
- The patch works fine and passed all tests.
I think that delivering this feature along with #7068 makes permission co...
- 07:13 Redmine Feature #4866: New Permission: View Forum
- Felix, thank you for the patch. It works fine but breaks some tests on my environment. Could you take a look?
- 10:53 Redmine Patch #25653: Fix NoMethodError on HEAD requests to AccountController#register
- I cannot reproduce the problem but I think that merging this fix is very reasonable because lines after source:tags/3...
- 05:01 Redmine Patch #25628: Better wording for issue update conflict resolution in german
- Setting target version to 3.4.0. Thanks.
- 15:34 Redmine Feature #7068: Develop enable/disable news view access
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> Go MAEDA wrote:
> > All project modules except Forum and News have "view_*" permission. I th...
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #7068: Develop enable/disable news view access
- The attached patch works fine as expected. Thank you for your contribution, Felix.
All project modules except Foru...
- 09:49 Redmine Defect #5385: All issue statuses shown when creating status filter
- Marius BALTEANU, thank you for improving the patch. It looks good to me. Passed all tests.
Marius BALTEANU wrote:
- 12:25 Redmine Patch #25628: Better wording for issue update conflict resolution in german
- Could someone who understands German review this patch?
Also available in: Atom