- IRC nick: [twitter] @g_maeda
- Registered on: 2008-02-10
- Last connection: 2019-03-23
- Redmine (Contributor, 2014-11-02)
Reported issues: 456
- 15:41 Redmine Defect #31087 (Closed): Deleting a version silently deletes its attachments
- 15:41 Redmine Revision 18010: Merged r18008 from trunk to 3.4-stable (#31087).
- 15:39 Redmine Revision 18009: Merged r18008 from trunk to 4.0-stable (#31087).
- 12:06 Redmine Defect #31087 (Resolved): Deleting a version silently deletes its attachments
- Committed the patch. Thank you.
- 12:05 Redmine Revision 18008: Fix that deleting a version silently deletes its attachments (#31087).
- Patch by Karel Pičman and Takenori TAKAKI.
- 10:12 Redmine Defect #31087: Deleting a version silently deletes its attachments
- Setting the target version to 3.4.10.
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #22481: Show thumbnails for PDF attachments
- Updated the patch for r18003. Now the feature is disabled if Redmine is running on Windows.
- 07:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Failure Upgrade from 3.3.4 to 4.0.2 on db:migrate
- Hofei - wrote:
> i can reproduce this failure on every time when i try update with the old database.
Have you ad...
- 02:47 Redmine Patch #31066: Change style of projects list from "ul" to "table", displayed on user profile
- I have slightly changed 31066-fix-broken-tests.patch.
* Use @Enumerable#group_by@ outside the loop in order to avo...
- 01:50 Redmine Feature #21158: Send E-Mail to Redmine: Copy E-Mail Header into Ticket Note
- Adam Nieścierowicz wrote:
> is there an option to assign this issue to current development version?
The target ve...
Also available in: Atom