Better structuring of Version page
Quite often version itself represent a specific scope of work under the large project or a full project itself and hence it should be reflected in the version page.
Specifically the version page should have following information.
- % completion and color coding of issue listing based on status.
- Tree structure of issue listing based on sub-task
- Allow to order the issues (not necessarily sort by tracker or issue number) which represent the order of work or any other criteria.
- List of users involved in the version (based on assigned users of issues under the version).
- Similarly show followed/precedes relation of issues through arrows that will map flow of work more elegantly.
#7 Updated by Dipan Mehta about 2 years ago
Marius BALTEANU wrote:
Dipan Mehta wrote:
3. Allow to order the issues (not necessarily sort by tracker or issue number) which represent the order of work or any other criteria.
A patch that implements this feature is in #22802.
This is brilliant! Thanks a lot.