duplicating groups with same project names (sub-project) in issues list
A have a bug with issue list and projects with the same name.
On the demo.redmine.org you can see the projects and issues what can you demonstrate the bug.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Let's create three projects ABC, ABC2 and ABC again in ABC2 (sub-project);
2. Let's create two issues for project ABC and "Start date" = 2017-02-25;
3. Let's create one issue for project ABC and "Start date" = 2017-02-27;
4. Let's create one issue for project ABC\ABC2 and "Start date" = 2017-02-26;
5. Let's create one query with group by project name and sorted by "Start date" field;
6. When we apply this query for the issues list – we can see three groups with ABC name, but there is must be only two of it!
Environment: Redmine version 3.3.2.stable Ruby version 2.1.10-p492 (2016-04-01) [x86_64-linux] Rails version 184.108.40.206 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 SCM: Subversion 1.9.5 Cvs 1.12.13 Git 2.7.4 Filesystem Redmine plugins: redmine_checklists 3.1.5 redmine_default_assign 0.6 redmine_default_custom_query 1.2.0 sidebar_hide 0.0.8