Add rake task which synchronize all revisions in repositories related with all active projects
|Target version:||Candidate for next major release|
Thank you JPL and all who contributed to improving Redmine such an excellent software.
I wrote a rake task patch changesets.rake .
This rake task synchronize all revisions in repositories which related with all active projects.
It is useful when some user mistake to write commit-comment for repository.
- Use Case
- Refs # <- forgot to write issue_id and/or comment.
- Refs #xxxxx <- wrong issue_id
- <- forgot to write commit
I know Redmine has a feature to add a reference between issue and commit on web pages.
But it does not cover all case, and a bunch of mistakes by a thousand of users on a hundred repositories.
Also when i disconnect and reconnect between active project and repository, those additional reference above will be lost.
Even i fix wrong comments on repository, but it will not sync to redmine repository tab and issue reference.
So, i think it would be nice if i have a synchronize rake task.
( @kou assisted me for writing this patch. Thanks @kou. )
#2 Updated by Go MAEDA over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Add rake task which synchronize all revisions in repositories related with all active projects. to Add rake task which synchronize all revisions in repositories related with all active projects
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to Candidate for next major release
Removing the assignee and the target version for now :)