Moving an issue to another project copies the associations revisions instead of updating them
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
When moving a issue from one project to another, the SCM revision associations are also copied instead of being updated which mean they are no longer in sync with the repository and the revision change set links can also be invalid.
Version: Trunk, r2744How to test:
- Create 2 test projects each pointing to a different repository root
- Create an issue in each project note the issue #
- Commit changes to project 1 referencing the first issue added above
- Commit changes to project 2 referencing the second issue added above
- Check the associated revision information is now shown for the above commits in each issue
- Move the second issue to the first test project and note the revision history is still available as before and not updated (the link will also point to an invalid revision # for the new project).