Hide "Target version" for projects that do not use versions
|Category:||Issues||Estimated time:||2.00 hours|
- Issue list
- Issue editing
It is already hidden in "Create new issue".
This would enable us to display the "Target version" column automatically only on projects that actually use the "version" feature.
#3 Updated by Dipan Mehta over 7 years ago
If the project hasn't defined any version - it won't show up following:
- Target version in new issue page
- Target version in issue edit page,
- Target version as a filter criteria in issue search (only for that project).
- Target version an Option as column
- Target version as a field displayed in issue show page.
The most important thing is, when the issue edit in the project having versions, it also allows creation of new version itself in the edit page. It won't allow that as well if there hasn't been any other version as well.
Hence, i think by and large it prevents anyone to create and assign versions - unless you have gone to setting and created the very first version there! I think that's good enough!
This issue should be closed.