Repository: View file at specific revision
|Assignee:||Mischa The Evil||% Done:|
You can see a list of commited files when looking at a certain revision of a file. They have links to a diff to the
previous version but it would be useful if you could also download the file in that particular revision like you can
download the latest revision of a file.
#2 Updated by Mischa The Evil over 12 years ago
- Category set to Documentation
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Mischa The Evil
- Resolution set to Fixed
I just came around this issue accidentally and found that this implemented in Redmine devel (trunk @ r2903) at least already.
This is a feature that should be documented much better, therefore I've assigned the issue to myself. Here's the current state in basic:
Let's say we have one file in repo (fileFoo) which contains two revisions (Rev1 and Rev2). You can download fileFoo at Rev1 by either:
- Repository -> fileFoo (in the JS repo-tree) -> Rev1 (in the revisions block) -> fileFoo (now at Rev1) -> Download
- Repository -> Rev2 (in the Latest revisions block) -> fileFoo (now at Rev2) -> History -> Rev1 (in the revisions block) -> fileFoo (now at Rev1) -> Download
It should also be possible to use the revision-selector, though that one seems currently broken in the trunk.