Allow to use more macros on the welcome page and project list
Currently, the projects on the welcome page, as well as on the projects list do not properly render most macros in the project description, as in these places, the
@project "environment" variable is not set inside the loop.
The attached patch fixes this. It is also available on http://github.com/meineerde/redmine/commit/31935bc9c5c487e923584f4d16a62eb27d762142
Updated by Eric Davis over 13 years ago
- Subject changed from Allow to use more macros on issue lists to Allow to use more macros on the welcome page and project list
- Category set to Text formatting
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Eric Davis
- Target version set to 1.0.0 (RC)
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I applied your patch in r3824. I had to modify the welcome view a bit, it was keeping
@project set so the layout would render that project's menu also (thinking it was inside of a project).