Custom Queries are not working when copied between projects
I am using Redmine - 1.0.4 (2010-11-28) with Mysql 5.1 on Windows XP machine.
To replicate this issue follow the steps below.
1. Create a sample Project "Template 1"
2. Add a new Tracker called "Task" via the administration options
3. For the Project add Issue Categories e.g. Project Meetings
4. Create a new issue For the Project. For this new issues select the Tracker as "Task" and Category as "Project Meetings".
5. Now on the Issue Filter Options in Add Filter dropdown select "Category".
6. For this Category select Category "is" + "Project Meetings"
7. Apply this filter. Now you will see only issues with Category "Project Meetings"
8. Save this as query as "Project Meetings". When saving the Query mark it as "Public" and select the Status as "All" and save the query.
9. In the Administration select "Projects" Copy the above Project to create new project. In the Copy option select
Issue categories, Issues, Custom Queries, Members, Wiki pages, Forums.
10. Select the new created Project. Click on Issues Tab. Now in the Custom Queries when you select "Project Meetings" it does not list the correct issues.