Jalali (Hijri Shamsi) calendar is one of the most accurate calendars world-wide.
Support for it in great RedMine can be a good idea.
#9 Updated by Amir Khalili 7 months ago
Gentlemen hope you enjoy the show.
I needed it so i made it.
I'm not a developer by nature btw.
Redmine version 4.1.1 fully Persian localized for F* Free. Things that localized:
- The actual Calendar.
- Every date input has Jalali date picker (thnx to Reza Babakhani <email@example.com> for free JS date picker).
- Roadmap has Jalali dates.
- Versions has Jalali dates.
- Activies are displayed in Jalali dates.
- Wikis are in Jalali dates.
- Every dates that are used in Issues are now in Jalili format (things like: "created_on", "updated_on", ...)
- Repositories are fully in Jalali format.
- Gantt is in jalali format (i dont like it though).
- Documents dates are in Jalali format.
- Files dates are in Jalali format.
- Time entries are in Jalali format. You can add time entry in Jalali format, you can also report everything in Jalali dates.
- Dates tooltips are in Jalali format.
- Many icons, tables and context menus tweaked to fully support RTL schema.
Plugins that localized:
- Agile board plugin fully persian localized (God dammit he even did that too! LoL LoL LoL). even it's chart dates now diplay Jalali dates.
- "More previews" plugin localized (it's just dates table you know :D )
- CK Editor ADDED :)) .
Things not included (I haven't really looked into these yet, cause i had no interest)
- When you use date filters to filter something the most stable way is to use "From To" model which gives you two date inputs. I tweaked "Current date" and "Current month" to display right dates but "previous week", "previous months" and stuff like that may don't give you expected results :D !
- Dont mess around with "Date format" in settings, Its hard coded in some places :)) Use default one.
May i proudly present you:
Ow it has a fully several times tested Persian installation document which added to the main code "Redmine-Deplyment.docx". Just connect machine to Internet and copy paste stuffs LoL.
Thnx to Redmine guys.