As stated in this forum message :
, Redmine needs some change to be compatible with RubyGems 1.6.
- Subject changed from Rubygem 1.6 support to Rubygems 1.6 support
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Subject changed from Rubygems 1.6 support to RubyGems 1.6 support
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 1.2.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
I've just tested with current trunk (Rails 2.3.11),
rake generate_session_store works fine.
You're right, it seems to be fixed with Rails 2.3.9.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I'm closing it since trunk (and 1.2.0) fixes this problem.
Also available in: Atom