Plugins Directory » Assets Plugin
|Registered on:||2011-02-22 (over 11 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 0.9.x, 1.0.x, 1.1.x, 1.2.x|
Provides a central location to view all your project's assets.
This will enable the `Assets` tab in your project. The assets tab groups assets by your different asset types.
The asset types currently supported are `Issues`, `Messages`, `Documents`, `Versions` (from the Files module), and `WikiPages`.
Only the types that have uploaded files in the current project will be displayed. Drilling down into an asset type
will show an alphabetical list of assets, grouped by category if applicable.
0. Follow the Redmine plugin installation steps at: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins
1. Cd to your redmine `vendor/plugins` dir.
2. Git-clone the plugin from this repo into a folder in there: `git clone git://github.com/bshaffer/redmine-assets-plugin.git redmine_assets_plugin`
3. Run the plugin migrations `rake db:migrate_plugins`
4. Restart your Redmine web servers (e.g. mongrel, thin, mod_rails)
5. Login to your Redmine install as an Administrator
6. Setup the permissions for the assets module for your roles
7. Enable the module on a per-project basis as needed.
NOTE: the plugin directory has to be "redmine_assets_plugin"
To activate in your project:
- Navigate to your project's "Settings" page
- Under the "Modules" tab, check the box next to "Assets list" and save
Compatible with Redmine 0.9.x, 1.0.x, 1.1.x, 1.2.x.