Plugins Directory » Redmine TestSuites
|Registered on:||2019-02-05 (16 days ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.4.x|
Allows to run the Redmine test suite along with plugin tests, considering the different behaviors introduced by supported plugins over the Redmine default behavior.
Redmine tests often fail when plugins are installed, because the plugins change the default behavior of the system. Furthermore, the plugins tests can be executed separately from the core Redmine ones.
A better environment for plugin development would encompass running core tests along with plugin tests, against the expected modified behavior.
This plugin installs itself only if RAILS_ENV="test", and does the following things:
- replicates the core Redmine tests into its own plugin space, modified according to possibly modified behavior by the possible presence of supported plugins (see list below)
- creates additional rake tasks for running plugin tests along with core tests:
- rake test:plugins : runs all Redmine tests along with all the plugins tests (like test:plugins:all)
- rake test:plugins:all : runs all Redmine tests along with all the plugins tests
- rake test:plugins:functionals : run core functional tests along with plugins functional tests
- rake test:plugins:integration : run core integration tests along with plugins integration tests
- rake test:plugins:routing : run core routing tests along with plugins routing tests
- rake test:plugins:ui : run core ui tests along with plugins ui tests
- rake test:plugins:units : run core unit tests along with plugins unit tests
The Redmine core tests are cloned under the plugin itself and modified. Every modified line is kept in commented form, so that a diff against the verbatim tests is easy.
- redmine_translation_terms : allows to customize specific terms in Redmine translations (e.g. issue -> work item, project -> workspace)
Install the plugin into the Redmine plugins folder and restart the server.
Bundle install would optionally install byebug for debugging.
Compatible with Redmine 3.4.x.